Commercial Soundproofing Solutions
These soundproofing solutions require stronger methods of noise control. Each noise pollution is individually assessed and then a design is arrived at which will bring all factors into account. Examples are listed below.
Previous Soundproofing Work Undertaken:
- Domestic properties for housing associations, local authorities and private landlords involving acoustic ceilings, walls and floors.
- Recording studios and music practice rooms.
- Accommodation above commercial premises, e.g. Rooms above pubs, clubs and communal areas in hotels.
- Noise reduction from pubs, clubs and entertainment centres to meet the requirements of noise abatement orders
- Installation of robust details to new dwellings.
- The design and installation of noise pollution control systems for new developments, guaranteed to pass the noise test for building regulations for approved document E.
- Noise control systems between offices and factory floors as well as offices to offices.
- The conversion of rooms to specialist rooms requiring privacy, such as Conference / Meeting rooms and Consulting rooms.
- Noise suppression between hotel rooms.
- Noise suppression for blocks of flats.
- Noise control systems on factory floors between different operating areas or machines.
- Specialist services to Builders, Developers and Architects.